Thursday, February 17, 2011

BLACK SWAN ANONYMOUS

Woke up today and read the papers,
felt a little bit flirtatious...

The following pictures are inspired after the ST Urban Ballerina Spread

I will be the first to admit that these pictures are far from professional,
 But these rookie pictures have their own charm as well!

            I was trying to give some imagery to the endless struggle of bodily perfection by superimposing my head on the mannequin. This theme of perfection has been used over and over again in the black swan, and I thought I would pay homage to it, in my own little amateurish way

                             Basic Top, Dorothy Perkins. Tutu skirt, Korea. Necklace and Accesories, Unknown

This is yet another facet of me. I love dressing up and I believe that fashion should be practical. In fact, I feel the word"fashion" comes across as a little pretentious. Nobody really has a body made for couture, you just gotta work with what you got. Fashion to me is nothing more than waking up dreary eyed, going through my closet, and putting together an outfit. Very layman, but there's a lot of fun in that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment