Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HI

Hi all,

         I was previously on livejournal (lovefearhate) but I am moving onto here, just because.
To the uninitiated, my name is Melissa. I sing, I dream, and I lapse into occasional bouts of craziness sometimes. This blog will chronicle my experiences with Music, fashion, and everything in between.

To you, the reader, I may be a complete stranger, or the girl sitting opposite you during Monday Seminars. This could be your first time here, or it could be your last. Whatever it is, I hope you stay a little longer, and I hope this blog can one day become a lasting legacy involving myself, my thoughts, and you my readers, a menage a trois of sorts. This is only my first entry, so be kind. You can expect a lot more exciting stuff to come out of this space though! ;)

I leave you with a picture of my naked face(just threaded my brows @ the 7 dollar place!!), with a cherry in my mouth.

恭喜发财! (my new blog didnt make it in time for the new year, but at least it does for chinese new year! :) )

1 comment: