Saturday, February 19, 2011

UNPRECEDENTED

Went to knightsbridge and paragon to shop yesterday. Miss Selfridge is so underrated. They carry really pretty clothes and my photos don't do them justice.








1. my little collection of rings
2. Topshop makeup I bought yesterday
3,4,5. Miss selfridge shoulder cutout tunic and draped animal print blazer
6. Topshop Ballet flats


I have an assignment to do that's due tomorrow and I still feel uncharacteristically calm. This is unbecoming of me.

103 unique views on my blog yesterday and I feel almost guilty for not posting anything! (Sorry readers). I spent a good part of yesterday in the recording studio (No, actually it's in my room). Its a pretty tedious process because I dont use any voice enhancing software/autotune and I dont know how to edit and stitch parts of the song together to make the perfect song so the version I post up has to be a perfect take of the entire song. I guess I wouldn't want to know how to do it either. Integrity in my craft is very fundamental to me. 

Good morning everyone. Have a great sunday ahead! Im gonna spend mine doing my assignment by the pool.



No comments:

Post a Comment