Sunday, March 13, 2011

Johnnie Walker Jet Black VIP Circuit party 2011

Last night I was invited to my first Johnnie Walker event. It was held at red dot museum, and boy, did they pull out all the stops to completely overhaul the place! Nothing was told to us about the venue until the night itself, where we found out that it was going to be held at red dot museum! The concept of the party was as such: 3 cities in one location. Just keep walking was my motto for the night, and the party didnt end for me until the wee hours of the morning, all thanks to Johnnie ;)

My Outfit for the night:

Topshop corset, Miss Selfridge pleated skirt
Bag: P.S.
Ankle Boots: Far East Plaza


Makeup for the night: 
Was trying my best to channel SQ Girl with my tied up hair with pearl earrings and lipstick.
What's your verdict? Pass/Fail? ;)


Met Christel when I arrived! She was there with some of her Malaysian blogger friends :)
The customary "im making my entrance" billboard shot
Picture Credits : Here 

After we made our way inside, we were issued these black wristlets which we could use to scan at various "checkpoints" to let our facebook/twitter friends know where we were located. Pretty cool.
Using the Ipads to scan and register the wristlets!

Spot my name: I have literally arrived!


Pictures of my party people :
With Vanessa who was really sweet :) ( 987 fm's ultra talented Miss Vandetta)
Reiee who had on a really pretty dress!
Fay of withlovefay (fay)me! (Sorry couldnt help it :p) 
With my partners in crime: Bel and Hui Yi and not forgetting the super effervescent Rohai (Straits Times Urban)
Babes from Taiwan ( I actually really love the candidness of this pic! )
  belv& HY downing it !

Love this picture! So hot!
With Dawn who needs no further introduction ;p



Couple of Angmoh dudes tried to chat us up at the event and we ended up going to Ku De Ta at marina bay sands all expenses paid!!! (No strings attached, of course) 


Pictured with some other dude we met at Ku De Ta. Nice and friendly italian(?) Guy. Pretty effeminate too! hahaha kept wanting to introduce us to ladyboys and I of course jumped at the chance!

The view from the top at ku de ta was breathtaking. Entry inclusive of a drink costs 50SGD. Pretty damn steep but worth a try though
Popped a bottle of Moet, what a great way to end the night 57 storeys high :)

I had so much fun last night! Hope to get invited to the Johnnie Walker f1 party next year too that would be totally awesome. Stay tuned for my next entry. Lest you think I am a wild party girl I will be letting you in on the less hedonistic side of me 0:)








No comments:

Post a Comment