Monday, March 28, 2011

TOPSHOP : My favourite High Street Brand!



It's no secret why Topshop is ahead of its fashion game when it comes to pleasing their customers.
Last Saturday, I was invited to attend an exclusive English Breakfast event at Knightsbridge and got to
know more about their 4 main trends for SS/11 and I gotta say that they have outdone themselves once again!
I have the baseball jacket in red!

One of the reasons why topshop remains my favourite highstreet go-to is because of their personal shopper service. It is highly customised to tailor to each individual's needs and I was so excited when I found out about this that I went ahead to book one for myself as an after-exam treat! 

Will let you guys in about it in detail when the time permits. This has been one of my most exciting daytime events to date so I really cant wait to fill you in! :) Thanks once again Topshop for the invite :)
Couple of items I got that day!

Orange Buckle Side Paperbag Waist Skirt - This would look so yummy in knee high socks and oxfords!
This peach asymmetrical top!
Beaten Metal Torq

A floral headband I wore to school today from their FREEDOM line! :) 

Also, I love the style scout initiative because it just reinforces the point that fashion is not just about going to the store and getting your outfits based solely on what is trendy, it is a whole experience in itself and I love that Topshop is trying to advocate their brand as a lifestyle with the style scout blog and the personal shopper service. Props to them!

P.S photo credits to quickrantsofsherley! Couldnt take good pictures of the style talk because I was busy shopping/nomming at the back ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment