Thursday, March 17, 2011

STARRY EYED

Happy St Patrick's day everyone!(okay technically it was last night haha)

I have many things to update you guys about. Was invited to the official opening of Brooks Brothers
at knightsbridge yesterday. Will be heading for a good friend's 21st at hard rock cafe tomorrow and will be performing there as well! Exciting stuff. 

I won the CATALOG Magazine wonderwoman makeup mini contest so I will be meeting makeup extraordinnaire, Beno Lim who's worked on the likes of GAGA and Fergie, so that will make for awesome blogging material!

I will also be attending Topshop's english breakfast event next week so stay tuned boys and girls.
Quite a number of events and parties to attend, but that is not to say I will let my academic work slip!
Received my graded summary sheet for my POSC mod and I got highest in class! I am one happy energiser bunny.

 The exams are drawing near and I have to get started on my 2.5k word essay so this is just a short post to tell you guys that I am keeping well! XX 

Next entry will be for the boys, and here's a sneak preview:
Just one ensemble of the spring summer wardrobe for Brooks Brothers. Yep there were models in store last night! If I were to draw comparisons I'd liken them to the more grown up and genteel cousin of Fred Perry perhaps?



No comments:

Post a Comment