Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Running from tomorrow with our lips locked.

Received my first and only midterm result today. I seriously thought I was gonna do really badly but I got 11/15 for it, 12 being the highest in his classes. Im satisfied but there's nothing much to be complacent about, seeing that everyone's marks were so close.
In other news, I just got myself a twitter account !follow me to receive real time updates!
My formspring account is www.formspring.me/mellowlim you can drop by to ask me any burning questions you might have as well!

Over the past week, I purchased 2 articles of clothing, this divine topshop white boyfriend blazer, and a simple denim tube dress from herssincerely


Oh my God. I miss you... :)
Credits: polyvore.com 


I'm posting this picture because I have  a similar off white scallop trimmed top and I have the pink
paperbag shorts as well so i'm definitely gonna try out this look in the near future! Will post pictures when I do hehe 

 There's actually a story behind this dress. Basically when I saw it on the website, I fell in love because the cutting of the dress looked impeccable and I went trigger happy upon seeing it and when I placed an order, I actually indicated I wanted a different dress from the denim dress that I actually wanted and transferred the money because I couldnt wait to get my hands on it.
 Don't ask me how but the ladyboss, Esther was really intuitive and somehow sensed that I wanted to get the denim dress instead of the one that I indicated wrongly and took the trouble of attaching the picture of the dress that I mistakenly indicated in an email and got me to double confirm whether I paid for the correct dress or not. That was when I realised my mistake. She readily offered to refund me the difference in price between the denim dress and the dress I mistakenly ordered which was more expensive. 

After this whole spate of affairs, I decided to change my mind and opt for registered mail instead of normal mail to make sure that the dress landed on my hands safely. But the only problem was, in that case, I had to transfer esther another 20 cents. Esther gladly offered to waive the 20 cents to spare me the trouble of transferring the money again. Although it is a small gesture, I will remember it because these days, its so hard to find such personalised and attentive service in brick and mortar shops, much less online blogshops!
I received my dress 2 days later and was very pleased with the quality of the denim! :)
Affordable clothing, prompt, attentive and sincere customer service. Hers Sincerely truly lives up to its name!

Here's a dress from their latest collection that caught my eye:
 Its a dusty pink toga with an asymmetrical hem! Reminds me of a piece from topshop that is retailing for wayyyy more. Its sold out on the website already. I'm hoping they will open a backorder for it soon!

Because online shopping is always fastest fingers first, to make sure you never miss out on another awesome dress, be sure to sign up for their mailing list for exclusive previews!
Be sure to follow them on twitter as well!


P.S. This is not a sponsored advertorial. Im only blogging about them because I feel that their service was top notch and deserved some mention. Besides, I will only recommend good things to my readers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment