Thursday, March 10, 2011

Music keeps me going

Hi guys, my 1st ever youtube collaboration video is out! Do check it out if you havent already...Meanwhile I thank you all for your support thus far :) I am just starting out but I can hope I can share my love for music with you guys in the months and years to come!


Our video has also been featured on STOMP! This is very exciting news :)
If this is your first time here, do check out my youtube channel at
www.youtube.com/jklzxcqwerty

I will be uploading another song there tomorrow night so please stay tuned! In the meanwhile have a great night's rest. Today did'nt go very well for me but im so encouraged by all the love and support shown by my friends

Allow me to leave you with a thought:
When you have a passion, keep going. Don't let the naysayers get you down because your greatest enemy is oftentimes yourself.



Much love,
(This is really random but I appeared in an ad for maybelline in a magazine late last year haha! )
Mel

P.s. you can expect more interesting entries this weekend when I'm relatively free-er :p

No comments:

Post a Comment